Head of Laboratory of Organometallic Chemistry
Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis
Born: December 14, 1936, Liepaja, Latvia
Departed: November 21, 2009, Riga, Latvia
Interests in inventing:
- Development of medicament synthesis and technology
- Development of the synthesis and technology of agricultural chemicals
In the sphere of medicament synthesis:
- Acylete derivatives of aminobenzylpenicillin with antimicrobe activity.
Co-authors: G.Veinbergs, G.Kvitsors a.o.
Authors' certificate of USSR Nr.1829360, 1992
- Substituted 3-hydrazinopropionates and their pharmaceutically available salts with antiarythmic activity.
Co-authors: G.Bremanis, I. Kalvins, I.Ancena a.o.
Authors' certificate of USSR Nr.1247012, 1986.
Patent of USA Nr. 4633014
Patent of England Nr. 2144121
Patent of France Nr. 2549050
Patent of Italy Nr.1175577
In the sphere of the synthesis of agricultural chemicals:
- 2,2 –dimethyl-6-alkyl-1,3-dioxa-6-aza-2-silacyclooctanes with antiinsect activity.
Co-authors: V.Markina, N.Smirnova a.o.
Authors' certificate of USSR Nr.687855, 1978.
- Lucerne productivity stimulator.
Co-authors: L.Sermans, V.Janisevska, G.Zelcans a.o.
Authors' certificate of USSR Nr. 1161056, 1985
Selection of patent documents:
Totally: 104 authors' certificates of USSR, 11 patents of Latvia, 3 patents of Germany, 3 patents of Canada, 3 patents of France, 3 patents of Italy, 1 patent of Japan, 1 patent of Switzerland, 4 patents of Great Britain, 5 patents of USA.
Patents of Latvia:
- E.Lukevics, D.Feldmane, H.Kazoka, I.Turovskis. Method for obtaining metoxi-alpha-methylbenzyl alcohol. Patent of Latvia Nr. 11864, C 07 C 29/58, 1997;
- E.Lukevics, V.Slavinska, Dz.Sile, M.Katkevics, E.Korcagova. Method for obtaining 2-oxo-4-phenylbutane acid ethylester. Patent of Latvia Nr. 11891, C 07 C 69/716, 1998;
- E.Lukevics, V.Slavinska, Dz.Sile, M.Katkevics, E.Korcagova, V.Belikovs. Method for obtaining 2-oxo-4-phenylbutane acid ethylester. Patent of Latvia Nr. 11892, C 07 C 69/716, 1998;
- E.Lukevics, I.Kalvins, A.Birmans. Cardioprotector "Mildronate". Patent of Latvia Nr. 5402, A 61 K 31/205, 1994;
- E.Lukevics, G.Veinbergs, I.Sestakova, I.Kalvins. Cephalosporin derivatives with citostatic activity. Patent of Latvia Nr. 11953, C 07 D 501/02, 1998.
More about the inventor (in English)